Who are we and what do we do?
Event Solutions is Houston's Luxury Full-Service Event Planning Boutique here to create, design, plan, and execute your personalized and unique event! We are here to be your planner, organizer, orderer, appointment maker, budget keeper, designer, advice giver, hand holder, supporter, and coordinator.
With our group of wedding and event planning experts, you can rest assure that your guests will leave your event in awe and wishing the night lasted a little longer! Our love for creating a personalized experience and developing the intimate and meticulous details of every event, allows us to have that extra special connection and relationship with each of our clients!
Because we are a boutique full-service event planning company, we work with a limited number of clients per year to plan and produce the best weddings and events possible! We want you to have an individualized experience from start to finish and in order to provide that to you, we limit how many events we do and that is a good thing!
The Event Solutions Team has won numerous awards such as The Knot Best of Weddings and Wedding Wire's Bride's and Couple's Choice Awards several years in a row, because of the amazing reviews that our past clients have shared out their experience working with us! We want to create that same personalized experience just for you! Check out what brides have said about us.
Do you want to plan your wedding or next event with Event Solutions? Awesome! We are excited to work with you! Contact us or call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation. (281) 781-7676
A few fun facts about your wedding planner... Ashley Fuentes
- I married the love of my life 6 years ago in Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
- My husband and I have a beautiful 19 month old daughter, Zoe Jane who is named after the song 'Zoe Jane' by Staind. This song has special significance to us because I danced with my dad to this song at our wedding.
- I have been planning events for more than 10 years and have owned Event Solutions for 7 years.
- My parents and husband say that I missed my true calling - becoming an attorney! But I say that planning weddings is my true calling and that wedding planners and attorneys have a lot in common. They both are opinionated, review contracts, advise clients on important decisions, counsel clients when times get tough, come up with creative ways to give their clients what they want, and more! Just saying...
- I am professionally trained in cookie decorating and I literally grew up working in my family's bakery beginning at the age of 5 years old! So needless to say, I LOVE cookies and desserts!!
- I love to travel, whether for work or pleasure, I love to go places! I have traveled to at least 20 states in the US, as well as Mexico, Canada, and Costa Rica.
- My favorite flowers are peonies, hydrangeas, and garden roses!
- My not-so-secret obsession is with Mixed Martial Arts. In another life, I wish I could be a women's professional MMA fighter! I love UFC!
Now that you know a little more about me, let's meet in person so I can get to know you, too! Send me an email at Ashley@EventSolutionsOnline.com or call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation! (281) 781-7676
"If you are seriously considering a wedding planner, which I would highly suggest, then Event Solutions should definitely be on your list. They made our event an evening we could remember instead of stressing about how to get through it." -Kim & Chris, Houston Racquet Club
Buzz & Awards
Thanks to brides like you, we have won many awards and received the highest recognition over the last 7 years! We have been awarded the The Knot's Best of Weddings for 2012, 2013, and 2014! And we have won the Bride's and Couple's Choice Awards from WeddingWire for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014! Plus many of our weddings have been featured on blogs and local magazines such as Weddings in Houston Magazine, Woodlands Bride Online, and Modern Luxury's Houston Brides Magazine! We LOVE our brides and they LOVE us!!